- 12 V
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Flowrate: 2,54 CFM (Cubik per minute)
- maximum 200 PSI = 13,8 bar
- Fuse: 40A (not included)
- L / B / H = ca. 29,5cm / 11,5cm / 18 cm
- 3/8-stainless steel leader lines with check valves
- noise-level: 69dB
To ensure a problem-free operation of the compressor, the following points must be checked:
- The compressor may only be operated with a 40A fuse!
- A higher or lower amperage of the fuse is not permissible. If you install multiple compressors, each compressor needs its own fuse.
- The compressor may only be installed and operate in the water and heat protected areas.
- The compressor is a dry rotor and therefore does not require any lubrication oil.
- The compressor may only be operated with a fully functional and fully charged vehicle battery, otherwise the coil of the compressor may be damaged by the high starting current (if the voltage is too low).
- Ensure sufficient attachment and conductivity of the ground cable from the compressor to the body.
- Always ensure sufficient fresh air supply.